Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Visit to Vatsalya Ashram,Mathura

It was nice visiting and having an interactive session with orphan gals and young ladies from all over India at VATSALYA ASHRAM (though I really don’t like all the so called reps from NGOs, Ashrams, Sadhus and Sadhavis)but still have respect that at least they are doing something good.

All were quite well aware of my topic and took great interests in learning more about it. I was also happy to see the positive impact of efforts of UN bodies,Intl. and national agencies and of course the national and state government.

Wish one day I shall also open on organization wherein all the young Urban lower and middle class gals and ladies would be trained for all their passion ,interests, hobbies like (dancing and learning Maths:-),vedic maths) and combo of any course of their own choice,(fine arts and sports),(cooking and English), various other self defense trainings ,shooting, horse riding, judo -karate ,FOOTBALL Meditation (my childhood memories wherein a pair of gal and a boy is asked to play football in a team and helping to improve upon the weakness and strengths of each other while palying it), hockey team,aerobics,yoga,western and Russian dance,etc.............. free of charge?!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Mom, Illa Bhatt, Vasundhara Raje all are my great motivators
It’s been ten years now, I couldn't even prepare a proper (Plan of Action) POA......... FOR MY ULTIMATE goal (Dream!!!)

Shonu had rightly shared his Bullet proof Managers training's tips.....Oh!!!!!!!,i have to prepare my POA.........deadline is September 21, 2008

I had garnered myself with tons of degrees, post grads ,masters degrees but I think my choice has always been into social science,dancing,fine arts, learning languages,law,research,teaching,preaching,DRM!!!!!!I am sure i am not too late for all these and must continue with what I have been able to manage to start with some of these.
My poor GUITAR is still lying on bed, which I finally wrapped up with the cover knowing that till July 15, it wouldn't be possible for me to touch it.
Finally I completed SPOUSE,yehuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,yyyyyyyyyyyaaoooooooooooooooooo!
wish to start with some other books by S De.

No comments: