Thursday, June 26, 2008

There is no age and time to start with your passionate activity!

Dance classes are really hip,hap and good places to spend constructive time and at last i found the place where in I can really enjoy the fruit chat,fruit juice and of course the south Indian delicacies.
Thax to MEOW family.Thax to MEOW family.tons of thax.
I am enjoying them though at times with the age I have realised that Calcium tablets are must be swallowed regularly.
Its nice to see few of the elderly women and men also enjoying it.
I wish to continue it and also to work in Delhi?!!!!!!!!
Its most of the time in my life the moment i start liking a place and settling and almost get acquainted with good people ,i have to shift to new place.........
but for the first time ,my heart is struggling between two thoughts ,the desire to continue in Delhi and /or else to accept the lucrative offer in South .?!?!?!

No comments: