Friday, June 13, 2008

Started reading others blogs

Its fun to read other blogs and at times i do get lots of prcatical personal info about lot many things.
Wish one day I can also improve upon my status of blogging and know more about blogging technology ,how to improve upon it ,how to get the namedomain ,how to make it look better and bla bla bla

Time is required for all these.........
Wish i could have wings to fly with the speed of time.......
I am happy as generally I try to live in the prsent moment ,may be as my memory is of quite short term,so one way its good that i can very well manage to live the present moment life.Though my mind is hyper active and I want to do so many things in life at the same time,only then i get satisfaction..........
HAppy reading blogs........
O

1 comment:

The Evangelist said...

Welcome to the fledgling bloggers club. I'll attend the seminar in IHC. I hope it provides some valuable insight. Having a short memory is a blessing in hiding. I have to deal with my long term. Some age old incidence suddenly pops up in mind which entails either regret or joy. It helps in academics though.