Friday, June 27, 2008

Bonjour big B and welcome to my world in DELHIIII!!

There is a mix feeling as I am quite happy also quite worried with the very thought that BIG B is coming and shall be staying with me for few days.He is perfectionist ,he wants a neat and clean tidy room with every thing on its place and also great respect and care towards him even if I have to juggle between all my classes ,assignments,dissertations,consultant work and to have fun and gala time with him........:-)))))))))))))))).I think I will manage and I must as it would be learning ground for me and hope it would help me to manage my married and professional life in future.So be optimistic and get Set gOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Happy as its almost ten years now that we could not stay together for a long time ,hardly few days . I remember always yearned to be with him as he is the great GENUIS on the earth and a mobile encyclopedia.
Last time when he had come ,feb 07 he was very much annoyed with me as he thought that I was leading a mechanical life and was not giving time for my personal and social life.Perhaps he was absolutely right but at that time i was struggling with my professional existence with hell lots of politics being played against me and also the pressure to cope with bullshit weekend MBA course which is a pathetic,structure less and the worst course i have ever studied in my life.Though have learned one thing that its not always true that in big city ,courses are really great and big in its true sense.However as it was of its first kind introduced in India ,I hope they will and must improve upon it.

Bhaiya was annoyed with me as i had promised him that we shall go to see movie GURU (the AMBANI version) ,which I couldn't managed to go and I had to g to bloody govt. office even on the Shivratri holiday.Well that phase of life is over and have come to know lot many things and have grown a lot ,i believe.
This time again ,i have my dance classes ,french classes and the final presentation in the Maha Bakwas Affair (MBA) in Delhi.

I know m basically a very homely person and can really sacrifice my dance classes and other things for my parents and mom.
Wish to have a gala and rocking time with big B.
sAlUtE!!

No comments: